Busaries & Scholarships
- Current Employee of ABSDA Dealer Member /Associate Member firm.
- Dependent of:
- Employee of ABSDA Dealer Member
- Owner of ABSDA Dealer Member
- Employee of ABSDA Associate Member
- Either graduated high school or in final year of high school.
- High School graduation equivalency.
- Accepted at a recognized Canadian University or Community College for first year studies.
- Scholarship: Non-renewable $2,500 presented to an eligible student in their first year of studies.
- Bursary: Non-renewable $1,500 presented to an eligible student in their first year of studies.
- Students must include all required material as listed on the application form or provide by no later than April 14, 2017.
- ABSDA reserves the right to verify all information.
- The Scholarship and Bursary Committees consider academic standing, financial need, school and community involvement. Independent adjudications where applicable.
- ABSDA reserves the right to withhold the scholarship and bursary awards if no acceptable applications are received. The Bursary and Scholarship Programs may be altered, amended or discontinued at the discretion of the ABSDA Board of Directors. The decision of the ABSDA Scholarship and Bursary Committee and ABSDA is final and not open to appeal or review.
- Cheques for scholarship and bursary recipients will be presented at high school graduations where applicable.
Please note: Applicants may apply for both the ABSDA Scholarship Award and the ABSDA Bursary Award, but would be limited to one scholarship or bursary award, not both.